- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Dangerous Toxins Lurking In Your Office And Ways To Avoid Them Infographic
An average adult spends a great amount of time at the office day after day. Despite this fact, not many people actually think about how healthy their working environment is.
Studies show that approximately 1 in 4 renovated or brand new office buildings contain toxic materials that can be harmful to human health. So-called “sick buildings” can lead to the development of sick building syndrome (SBS).
Look at the graphic below to discover more information on toxins that might be lurking in your office and the most effective ways to handle them.
What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge