- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Have you heard about the raw food diet? It’s not just a new fad, it’s something more. Many nutritionists think that it’s not actually a diet in the traditional sense. It’s a whole lifestyle created around the idea of eating the plant-based food in its natural, uncooked state.
Raw foodism describes a way of preparing dishes with unprocessed and uncooked products and getting essential nutrients without consuming harmful additives.
Do you want to try this kind of nutrition for yourself? Learn how to make rainbow pasta with creamy avocado mango pistachio dressing.