- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Have you heard about the raw food diet? It’s not just a new fad, it’s something more. Many nutritionists think that it’s not actually a diet in the traditional sense. It’s a whole lifestyle created around the idea of eating the plant-based food in its natural, uncooked state.
Raw foodism describes a way of preparing dishes with unprocessed and uncooked products and getting essential nutrients without consuming harmful additives.
Do you want to try this kind of nutrition for yourself? Learn how to make rainbow pasta with creamy avocado mango pistachio dressing.