- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What To Do And Not Do To Get Rid Of Acne For The Holidays
3. Drink tea
A nice cup of hot tea in a pretty tea cup will actually do wonders for your skin. Green tea, rooibos, and chamomile all have healing qualities that will begin to work on your acne problems. All of them have antioxidant qualities as well as serve as an antibacterial treatment and can help rejuvenate the skin while reducing the redness and inflammation that are causing your skin problems.
4. Exfoliate your skin
One thing you may want to start, and keep doing on a regular basis, is to exfoliate your skin. Oatmeal is a great natural product you can use to exfoliate your skin. Take one cup of oatmeal that has been cooked and add the juice of half of a lemon and a tablespoon of honey. Scrub this onto your face then let it sit for a half hour before washing it off. When you exfoliate your skin, you are gently removing dead skin cells in the same manner that a man does when he shaves his face.
Continue to Page 3