- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What To Eat For Stress Relief
When it comes to the symptoms of stress, elevated blood pressure is certainly one of them. If you’re finding that your blood pressure has been more and more elevated, whether due to stress or not, consider adding potassium-rich foods to your diet to help balance it. Bananas, for instance, are chock-full of potassium and will do wonders to helping your blood pressure. The good thing is that lowering blood pressure will also have the inverse effect of helping to lower your stress. Win-win!
Continue to Page 3