- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What You Don’t Know About The Flu Vaccine Can Hurt You
Mercury and formaldehyde are definitely substances that do not belong in the human body. There are much more natural ways to improve your chances of NOT getting the flu.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. This is the number one way to avoid the flu and all over virus infections.
- Heal your gastrointestinal tract. Your stomach is the main center of your immune system. Make sure you get sufficient amounts of the “good” bacteria that help your immune system work. Take at least 25 billion units of probiotics daily.
- Reduce your consumption of sugar and alcohol
- Get sufficient amounts of vitamin D. Exposure to the sun is helpful but it’s very difficult to get enough sun in the winter. Take at least 8,000 IUs of vitamin D per day.
- Get 8 to 9 hours of sleep each night. Sleep is when your body repairs itself and fights off germs and viruses.
- Address stress and get regular exercise. Read also about herbs that heal.
With all the uncertainty surrounding the ingredients in flu shots, combined with your own risk factors, getting a flu vaccine is no longer a simple decision. Stay healthy and choose wisely.