- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Why Saying No Can Improve Your Health And Life
There’s a lot to be gained by being a “yes” person. You cannot make changes in your life without saying “yes” to opportunities that present themselves. Never before in history have there been so many options for how humans can occupy their time. In some cases, saying “yes” to those options will turn them into obligations which, over time, can have a negative effect on your life and health.
It’s a medical fact that stress takes a toll on your health. If you subject yourself to chronic stress long enough, you will experience higher blood pressure, a weakened immune system, and other health problems, not to mention emotional and psychological troubles.
This problem occurs when we say yes to every single request or option that is placed in front of us. Between work, school, the gym, social outings with friends, and running errands, it is very easy to become burned out. Every moment of every day is scheduled, and you find yourself stressed out and feeling like you’re no longer in control of your own life.
Fortunately, it’s very easy to solve this problem. All it takes is a single word, the most powerful word in any language:
All it takes is a polite “no” and you can avoid all these problems. It’s such a simple thing to do, so why don’t more people do it?
Continue to Page 2