- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Why You Need to Quit Smoking Now Infographic
Smoking has been the leading cause of mortality and morbidity in the world for a couple of years now, and still, smokers refuse to kick the habit. Lack of proper information dissemination is one of the reasons why there are still so many persons smoking, despite of all the health hazards that it could cause, another reason is that they just like smoking.
Cigarettes are made from tobacco, which has nicotine and other chemicals that are very toxic to the body. Nicotine causes vasoconstriction which means that it makes a person’s vein and arteries constrict. It also hinders the distribution of the oxygen to the entire body.
Scroll down below to know more about smoking and the benefits that you can have if you stop smoking.
(Click on image to enlarge)