- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Why You Need to Quit Smoking Now Infographic
Smoking has been the leading cause of mortality and morbidity in the world for a couple of years now, and still, smokers refuse to kick the habit. Lack of proper information dissemination is one of the reasons why there are still so many persons smoking, despite of all the health hazards that it could cause, another reason is that they just like smoking.
Cigarettes are made from tobacco, which has nicotine and other chemicals that are very toxic to the body. Nicotine causes vasoconstriction which means that it makes a person’s vein and arteries constrict. It also hinders the distribution of the oxygen to the entire body.
Scroll down below to know more about smoking and the benefits that you can have if you stop smoking.
(Click on image to enlarge)