- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
The Bitter Truth About Diabetes Infographic
About 25.8 million people in the United States alone have diabetes mellitus, a condition in which the pancreas produces lesser than normal amounts of insulin or doesn’t produce insulin at all, depending on which type of DM a person has. High blood sugar levels in the body can cause serious health complications because it causes the blood to be really thick, thick enough to hinder the flow of blood. If the blood can’t properly travel throughout the body, it can cause poor oxygenation, which causes heart problems, damage and death to some organs, kidney problems, eye problems and even death.
It is important to learn about diabetes in order for you to determine the signs and symptoms if you have one. Early detection is always the key to a successful management of any disease.
Scroll down to know more about diabetes mellitus.
(Click on image to enlarge)