- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Yoga Practice For Migraines And Headaches Video
Migraines are a neurological disorder that causes reoccurring headaches of comparatively high intensity. The pain can last from 2 hours to 2 days and cause heightened sensitivity to sounds and light. It also can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you suffer from migraines, yoga may be a useful tool for relieving these symptoms. Take a few minutes out of your day and try this healing practice.
Did you find it helpful? Let us know about the results in the comment section below!