- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Yoga Practice For Migraines And Headaches Video
Migraines are a neurological disorder that causes reoccurring headaches of comparatively high intensity. The pain can last from 2 hours to 2 days and cause heightened sensitivity to sounds and light. It also can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you suffer from migraines, yoga may be a useful tool for relieving these symptoms. Take a few minutes out of your day and try this healing practice.
Did you find it helpful? Let us know about the results in the comment section below!