- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
Yoga Practice For Migraines And Headaches Video
Migraines are a neurological disorder that causes reoccurring headaches of comparatively high intensity. The pain can last from 2 hours to 2 days and cause heightened sensitivity to sounds and light. It also can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you suffer from migraines, yoga may be a useful tool for relieving these symptoms. Take a few minutes out of your day and try this healing practice.
Did you find it helpful? Let us know about the results in the comment section below!