- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
- 8 Best Herbs To Use For Digestive Health Infographic
- Hidden Dangers Of Mammograms All Women Should Know About
- Why Is Butter Better?
Yoga Practice For Migraines And Headaches Video
Migraines are a neurological disorder that causes reoccurring headaches of comparatively high intensity. The pain can last from 2 hours to 2 days and cause heightened sensitivity to sounds and light. It also can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you suffer from migraines, yoga may be a useful tool for relieving these symptoms. Take a few minutes out of your day and try this healing practice.
Did you find it helpful? Let us know about the results in the comment section below!