- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Yoga on Skates? Video
Kris Fondran has been a yoga and skate instructor for more than 20 years. According to Kris, her yoga classes provide people with awareness, flexibility, and knowledge of proper breathing techniques. On the other hand, her skate classes are good cardio, help build muscle, and are a great outdoor pastime.
So why not combine the two and achieve all the benefits of two activities in one? This is how Kris Fondran became the founder of yoga on skates. Watch the video where Kris explains her concept and demonstrates what her yoga style is.
Incredible, isn’t it? Would you try yoga on skates?