- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Yoga on Skates? Video
Kris Fondran has been a yoga and skate instructor for more than 20 years. According to Kris, her yoga classes provide people with awareness, flexibility, and knowledge of proper breathing techniques. On the other hand, her skate classes are good cardio, help build muscle, and are a great outdoor pastime.
So why not combine the two and achieve all the benefits of two activities in one? This is how Kris Fondran became the founder of yoga on skates. Watch the video where Kris explains her concept and demonstrates what her yoga style is.
Incredible, isn’t it? Would you try yoga on skates?