- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
All About Zinc: Why This Mineral Is Important And How To Prevent Its Deficiency Infographic
Zinc is a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of our bodies. It plays an important role in building the immune system and making sure that we can prevent ourselves from getting sick.
Of course, this is not its only benefit. Zinc deficiency can result in numerous unpleasant (and sometimes dangerous) symptoms, including loss of appetite, frequent infections, and fertility problems.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about common zinc deficiency symptoms, the recommended daily intake, and the best zinc sources among foods and supplements.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comment section. Share this infographic with others to help them stay healthy.