- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
12 Natural Remedies to Remove Blackheads Forever! (#4 Works Great!)
Almost everyone in the world gets blackheads at one time or another. Those super annoying little black dots seem almost impossible to get rid of!
If you have tried everything but feel like you and your blackheads will be BFFs forever, then this article is for you. We have 12 of the best home remedies that are known to remove blackheads and keep them away forever!
Not everything works for everyone, so if one method does not work for you, try another one. Your beautiful skin is just waiting to come out from under those ugly little blackheads, so what are you waiting for?!
1. Mint and Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Toner
Apple cider vinegar will help to break down the sebum clogging your pores while the mint will help tighten up the area. Simply mix 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint leaves in a jar with 8 ounces of clean water. Shake together, and then put the bottle in a cool, dark place (such as a drawer or cupboard) for one week. Take it out once per day to shake, then put it back. After 1 week, rub this mixture over your face using a cotton ball. Allow this to sit on your face overnight before washing. Once you open the jar, store this in the refrigerator. This will keep for one week after you open it.
2. Baking Soda
One of the best ways to remove blackheads is to scrub them out. Baking soda is an ingredient that is used in microdermabrasion. When used regularly, it can really help to minimize blackheads and eventually remove them entirely. Mix up some baking soda with just enough water to make a paste. Gently use this paste to scrub your face, then rinse.
Continue to Page 2