- A Morning Yoga Routine To Start Your Day Fresh And Energized Video
- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
15 Tips to Naturally Balance Your Hormones
Are you having issues with your hormones? If you are a female over the age of 45 you most likely have had some problems, even if you have kept your weight normal, exercised, and tried to follow a good diet. Many menopausal and pregnant women experience some type of fatigue, weight gain, and cloudy thinking due to hormone imbalances. However, you don’t need more hormones to balance your body’s natural hormones. Here is a list of 15 tips to help you balance your hormones naturally.
1. Avoid Commercial Vegetable Oils
Almost all commercial oils are highly processed and contain omega-6 and chemically altered fats. These lead not only heart disease, but an imbalance of your hormones.
So avoid all vegetable oils including soybean oil, shortening, peanut oil, margarine, and canola oil. Use coconut oil, butter, and olive oil.