- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Believe in Yourself Video
The “I Will What I Want” campaign was created in order to remind people that they can and must be the person they would like to be, despite any advice, refusal, or critics that say otherwise.
This video is a good example of strong women who achieve what they want without listening to the naysayers around them.
Watch the story of Misty Copeland, who was denied her dreams during her childhood because she was told she had the ‘wrong body for ballet.’ She didn’t let the negativity keep her from becoming a professional ballerina.
What do you want to be?