- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
- The Healing Powers Of Black Seeds
- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
Believe in Yourself Video
The “I Will What I Want” campaign was created in order to remind people that they can and must be the person they would like to be, despite any advice, refusal, or critics that say otherwise.
This video is a good example of strong women who achieve what they want without listening to the naysayers around them.
Watch the story of Misty Copeland, who was denied her dreams during her childhood because she was told she had the ‘wrong body for ballet.’ She didn’t let the negativity keep her from becoming a professional ballerina.
What do you want to be?