- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
How To Check Your Vitamin D Level Video
It’s very important to have enough vitamin D.
Scientists say that vitamin D influences about 3,000 genes. Also, it’s been found that vitamin D receptors exist in our bodies. These receptors help vitamin D affect our DNA. But the thing is, it’s difficult to know what level is right. Some tests and measures may help to find out, though. A blood test can be done via a dried blood sample or a blood serum sample to measure the level of vitamin D.
Dr. Mercola speaks up on the topic in the video below. Watch it and tell us whether you would like to measure the level of vitamin D in your body.