- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: What You Should Know Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a condition where air cannot properly flow to your lungs. This is often caused by emphysema, where there is a major damage in the air sacs of the lungs and chronic bronchitis where the lungs are inflamed.
COPD could cause hypoxia, a decrease in the oxygenation in the body which could lead to death if not treated properly. One of the main causes of COPD is smoking, which damages the lungs. Early detection is a must for COPD to avoid further damages and complications.
Scroll down to find out more about COPD and the steps that you could take to prevent it.
(Click on image to enlarge)