- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Why You Should Sleep Infographics
The most common condition that everyone suffers from, is sleep deprivation or lack of sleep. A day of sleep deprivation only causes reversible damages such as exhaustion and impaired judgment, but a week of not sleeping can cause irreversible damages to your health.
Sleep deprivation puts you at a higher risk for obesity, heart problems, hypertension stroke and cancer. It weakens your immune system, putting you at risk for various diseases. It also puts you at risk for accidents and injuries because of drowsiness or sleepiness throughout the day.
Know more about the dangers of sleep deprivation and the consequences of skipping sleep by scrolling below
(Click on image to enlarge)