- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Why You Should Sleep Infographics
The most common condition that everyone suffers from, is sleep deprivation or lack of sleep. A day of sleep deprivation only causes reversible damages such as exhaustion and impaired judgment, but a week of not sleeping can cause irreversible damages to your health.
Sleep deprivation puts you at a higher risk for obesity, heart problems, hypertension stroke and cancer. It weakens your immune system, putting you at risk for various diseases. It also puts you at risk for accidents and injuries because of drowsiness or sleepiness throughout the day.
Know more about the dangers of sleep deprivation and the consequences of skipping sleep by scrolling below
(Click on image to enlarge)