- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Why You Should Sleep Infographics
The most common condition that everyone suffers from, is sleep deprivation or lack of sleep. A day of sleep deprivation only causes reversible damages such as exhaustion and impaired judgment, but a week of not sleeping can cause irreversible damages to your health.
Sleep deprivation puts you at a higher risk for obesity, heart problems, hypertension stroke and cancer. It weakens your immune system, putting you at risk for various diseases. It also puts you at risk for accidents and injuries because of drowsiness or sleepiness throughout the day.
Know more about the dangers of sleep deprivation and the consequences of skipping sleep by scrolling below
(Click on image to enlarge)