- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Why You Should Sleep Infographics
The most common condition that everyone suffers from, is sleep deprivation or lack of sleep. A day of sleep deprivation only causes reversible damages such as exhaustion and impaired judgment, but a week of not sleeping can cause irreversible damages to your health.
Sleep deprivation puts you at a higher risk for obesity, heart problems, hypertension stroke and cancer. It weakens your immune system, putting you at risk for various diseases. It also puts you at risk for accidents and injuries because of drowsiness or sleepiness throughout the day.
Know more about the dangers of sleep deprivation and the consequences of skipping sleep by scrolling below
(Click on image to enlarge)