- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: What You Should Know Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a condition where air cannot properly flow to your lungs. This is often caused by emphysema, where there is a major damage in the air sacs of the lungs and chronic bronchitis where the lungs are inflamed.
COPD could cause hypoxia, a decrease in the oxygenation in the body which could lead to death if not treated properly. One of the main causes of COPD is smoking, which damages the lungs. Early detection is a must for COPD to avoid further damages and complications.
Scroll down to find out more about COPD and the steps that you could take to prevent it.
(Click on image to enlarge)