- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: What You Should Know Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a condition where air cannot properly flow to your lungs. This is often caused by emphysema, where there is a major damage in the air sacs of the lungs and chronic bronchitis where the lungs are inflamed.
COPD could cause hypoxia, a decrease in the oxygenation in the body which could lead to death if not treated properly. One of the main causes of COPD is smoking, which damages the lungs. Early detection is a must for COPD to avoid further damages and complications.
Scroll down to find out more about COPD and the steps that you could take to prevent it.
(Click on image to enlarge)