- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: What You Should Know Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a condition where air cannot properly flow to your lungs. This is often caused by emphysema, where there is a major damage in the air sacs of the lungs and chronic bronchitis where the lungs are inflamed.
COPD could cause hypoxia, a decrease in the oxygenation in the body which could lead to death if not treated properly. One of the main causes of COPD is smoking, which damages the lungs. Early detection is a must for COPD to avoid further damages and complications.
Scroll down to find out more about COPD and the steps that you could take to prevent it.
(Click on image to enlarge)