- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: What You Should Know Infographic
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a condition where air cannot properly flow to your lungs. This is often caused by emphysema, where there is a major damage in the air sacs of the lungs and chronic bronchitis where the lungs are inflamed.
COPD could cause hypoxia, a decrease in the oxygenation in the body which could lead to death if not treated properly. One of the main causes of COPD is smoking, which damages the lungs. Early detection is a must for COPD to avoid further damages and complications.
Scroll down to find out more about COPD and the steps that you could take to prevent it.
(Click on image to enlarge)