- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Facts About Getting Old Infographic
Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted. But do you know how the body grows old?
Every day our bodies regenerate its cells, but as the years pass by, it becomes exhausted and the regeneration becomes slower. As we age, our body, brain and mental capabilities slowly deteriorate. It’s a natural phenomenon that everyone goes through to eventually.
Scroll down to know more about the science of aging and the processes that the bodies undergo as it ages. We may not stop it, but at least we know how it happens!
(Click on image to enlarge)