- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Facts About Getting Old Infographic
Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted. But do you know how the body grows old?
Every day our bodies regenerate its cells, but as the years pass by, it becomes exhausted and the regeneration becomes slower. As we age, our body, brain and mental capabilities slowly deteriorate. It’s a natural phenomenon that everyone goes through to eventually.
Scroll down to know more about the science of aging and the processes that the bodies undergo as it ages. We may not stop it, but at least we know how it happens!
(Click on image to enlarge)