- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Facts About Getting Old Infographic
Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted. But do you know how the body grows old?
Every day our bodies regenerate its cells, but as the years pass by, it becomes exhausted and the regeneration becomes slower. As we age, our body, brain and mental capabilities slowly deteriorate. It’s a natural phenomenon that everyone goes through to eventually.
Scroll down to know more about the science of aging and the processes that the bodies undergo as it ages. We may not stop it, but at least we know how it happens!
(Click on image to enlarge)