- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Facts About Getting Old Infographic
Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted. But do you know how the body grows old?
Every day our bodies regenerate its cells, but as the years pass by, it becomes exhausted and the regeneration becomes slower. As we age, our body, brain and mental capabilities slowly deteriorate. It’s a natural phenomenon that everyone goes through to eventually.
Scroll down to know more about the science of aging and the processes that the bodies undergo as it ages. We may not stop it, but at least we know how it happens!
(Click on image to enlarge)