- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Intermittent Fasting: Do It Right Infographic
When trying to lose weight many people assume that if they starve themselves surely they will lose pounds and inches. And while it may sound like a smart move it actually has the reverse effect on our bodies when not done properly. Combining intense workouts with intermittent fasting however has great health benefits. When done properly it does raise the metabolism, HGH body production and an increase in fat burning.
Be sure that your fasting is done properly as outlined it the infographic below in order to obtain the desired effects.
(Click on image to enlarge)