- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
Intermittent Fasting: Do It Right Infographic
When trying to lose weight many people assume that if they starve themselves surely they will lose pounds and inches. And while it may sound like a smart move it actually has the reverse effect on our bodies when not done properly. Combining intense workouts with intermittent fasting however has great health benefits. When done properly it does raise the metabolism, HGH body production and an increase in fat burning.
Be sure that your fasting is done properly as outlined it the infographic below in order to obtain the desired effects.
(Click on image to enlarge)