- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Intermittent Fasting: Do It Right Infographic
When trying to lose weight many people assume that if they starve themselves surely they will lose pounds and inches. And while it may sound like a smart move it actually has the reverse effect on our bodies when not done properly. Combining intense workouts with intermittent fasting however has great health benefits. When done properly it does raise the metabolism, HGH body production and an increase in fat burning.
Be sure that your fasting is done properly as outlined it the infographic below in order to obtain the desired effects.
(Click on image to enlarge)