- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Intermittent Fasting: Do It Right Infographic
When trying to lose weight many people assume that if they starve themselves surely they will lose pounds and inches. And while it may sound like a smart move it actually has the reverse effect on our bodies when not done properly. Combining intense workouts with intermittent fasting however has great health benefits. When done properly it does raise the metabolism, HGH body production and an increase in fat burning.
Be sure that your fasting is done properly as outlined it the infographic below in order to obtain the desired effects.
(Click on image to enlarge)