- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Intermittent Fasting: Do It Right Infographic
When trying to lose weight many people assume that if they starve themselves surely they will lose pounds and inches. And while it may sound like a smart move it actually has the reverse effect on our bodies when not done properly. Combining intense workouts with intermittent fasting however has great health benefits. When done properly it does raise the metabolism, HGH body production and an increase in fat burning.
Be sure that your fasting is done properly as outlined it the infographic below in order to obtain the desired effects.
(Click on image to enlarge)