- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
How Much Sleep Do We Need? Video
Statistics say that most Americans sleep about 7 hours a night.
But Dr. Naiman is sure that 7 hours are not enough. What’s really bad is that the changes inside us are not visible, and we believe that we are functioning without any problems, which, actually, is a great misconception.
The amount of time we need to sleep varies by person and even depends on the season. That’s why Dr. Naiman advises you to pay attention to the way you wake up and function during the day. If you have no problem getting up, have enough energy during the day and your mood is good, you are probably on the right path.
If you want to know more on the topic, watch the video below. We would be happy to know how many hours you usually sleep. Leave a comment!