- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
How Much Sleep Do We Need? Video
Statistics say that most Americans sleep about 7 hours a night.
But Dr. Naiman is sure that 7 hours are not enough. What’s really bad is that the changes inside us are not visible, and we believe that we are functioning without any problems, which, actually, is a great misconception.
The amount of time we need to sleep varies by person and even depends on the season. That’s why Dr. Naiman advises you to pay attention to the way you wake up and function during the day. If you have no problem getting up, have enough energy during the day and your mood is good, you are probably on the right path.
If you want to know more on the topic, watch the video below. We would be happy to know how many hours you usually sleep. Leave a comment!