- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Preventable Deaths infographic
Death is inevitable it could get you anytime and anywhere. We’re not making you paranoid or anything, it’s just the truth!
Death may be inevitable but there are deaths that you could avoid by being smart with the choices that you make in your life. Deaths by obesity, smoking tobacco, drug abuse, exposure to toxins, frequent drinking of alcohol are some of the events that you can avoid by living a healthy life and avoiding vices. These preventable risk factors can be avoided.
Scroll down to know more about the most preventable deaths in the world so that you could formulate a plan to avoid them for a fuller and longer life.
(Click on image to enlarge)