- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Why Sitting Is Bad For Your Health Infographic
There is no doubt that modern life makes us spend far more time sitting than moving around. Just think about it: every day you spend hours in your office chair, in your car, relaxing on the sofa at home – all of this while sitting down.
But what kind of effect does it have on your body? Are we designed to lead such a life? Read on to learn about the threats it presents to our health.
What do you think about this trend? Has it affected your life? Write in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge