- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
Stevia vs. Aspartame: Which One Should You Choose? Infographic
Chances are, you’ve heard of the artificial sweeteners called stevia and aspartame. One of them, aspartame, is widely used in the production of low calorie foods. Most of the products labeled as “light” or “diet” contain aspartame as an alternative to sugar.
Recently, many scientific studies have suggested that this artificial sweetener can pose a real danger to our health. It’s even been suggested that aspartame could cause insomnia, anxiety and dizziness, and even contribute to the development of cancer.
Stevia is a plant-based alternative to sugar that has been introduced in the last decade. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the differences between these two sugar substitutes.
Click on image to enlarge