- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
Useful Acne Stats and Tips Infographic
There is nothing sexy or cute about pimples! Those pesky growths mask a person’s natural beauty and lower the self-esteem.
Pimples are pustules or papules that grow in the skin, which is usually caused by a blockage in the pore. A blocked pore inhibits the secretion of oil into the outer layer of the skin. When these trapped oils are attacked by bacteria, they become inflamed and painful. It is important to determine the cause of acne so that you can prevent it for a clearer skin.
Below are the statistics and facts about acne.
(Click on image to enlarge)