- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
1-Minute Breathing Exercise To Get Rid Of Stress Video
It is possible to reduce stress in just a minute, and the video below will teach you the secret of this magic healing technique.
One of the ancient yogis’ main ideas was the theory of breathing. They believed that controlling our breathing would allow us to control our minds. There are a lot of different breathing techniques that offer a variety of benefits.
The video demonstrates the nadi shodhana (nah-dee show-DAH-nah) breathing technique, which is considered to be a good tool for mental and energetic purification. It will not only help you reduce stress and get rid of depression, but will also have a positive effect on your heart and nervous system.
What is your favorite breathing technique? Leave a comment!