- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
1-Minute Breathing Exercise To Get Rid Of Stress Video
It is possible to reduce stress in just a minute, and the video below will teach you the secret of this magic healing technique.
One of the ancient yogis’ main ideas was the theory of breathing. They believed that controlling our breathing would allow us to control our minds. There are a lot of different breathing techniques that offer a variety of benefits.
The video demonstrates the nadi shodhana (nah-dee show-DAH-nah) breathing technique, which is considered to be a good tool for mental and energetic purification. It will not only help you reduce stress and get rid of depression, but will also have a positive effect on your heart and nervous system.
What is your favorite breathing technique? Leave a comment!