- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
1-Minute Breathing Exercise To Get Rid Of Stress Video
It is possible to reduce stress in just a minute, and the video below will teach you the secret of this magic healing technique.
One of the ancient yogis’ main ideas was the theory of breathing. They believed that controlling our breathing would allow us to control our minds. There are a lot of different breathing techniques that offer a variety of benefits.
The video demonstrates the nadi shodhana (nah-dee show-DAH-nah) breathing technique, which is considered to be a good tool for mental and energetic purification. It will not only help you reduce stress and get rid of depression, but will also have a positive effect on your heart and nervous system.
What is your favorite breathing technique? Leave a comment!