- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Early Warning Signs Of HIV That You Must Know
Another common sign of HIV is a persistent fever. In its early stages, fevers are recurring and can last for two to four weeks at a time. As much as 77 percent of all HIV subjects reported having a fever, according to a 2005 study published in Praxis. Fevers are the immune system’s response to viruses. A fever is actually a good sign in that your immune system has not completely shut down.
3. Night Sweats
These tend to go along with fevers. If you have recently engaged in any high-risk activity and you are experiencing severe night sweats, you should see a doctor. HIV night sweats can be so severe that they soak the pajamas and bedsheets. Many patients say that they are impossible to sleep through.
Along with nausea and vomiting, diarrhea is another common symptom of HIV infections. Diarrhea is a problem within the digestive tract and is most likely caused by a viral, fungal, or bacterial infection that has taken over because the immune system has been weakened.
Continue to Page 3