- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Ways to Be Healthy Even if You Are Broke
It happens to all of us at one time or another: luck just isn’t going our way and you find yourself on a tight budget. That doesn’t mean you have to let your health go out the window, however. Even those with very little cash can find ways to be and eat healthy. Here is our list of the top 10 ways you can do this that involve very little cash.
1. Eat Lots of Homemade Soup
Soups are not only tasty, but they are good for you, not to mention super cheap. When you make soup yourself, you can make it a healthy choice. Try some soups you may not have thought of before such as French onion, lentil, or potato soup. Add a lot of vegetables to a broth and you have a cheap, healthy meal.