- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Ways to Be Healthy Even if You Are Broke
2. Stay Away from Prepackaged Meals
Look for things you can cook yourself, not a prepackaged or frozen meal that usually contains too many things you don’t want (salt, sugar, artificial junk) and costs way more than the stuff you can cook at home.
Buy rice and beans, not chili or flavored boxed rice.
Read also about poisons in everyday prepackaged food.