- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
10 Magic Foods That Will Clean Out Your Arteries
Clogged arteries can lead to all kinds of health issues, and are sadly becoming more common as the obesity rate continues to climb. In this article, we’ve composed a list of 10 superfoods that will help lower your cholesterol back to a healthy level, and clean out your arteries.
Artery blockage is caused by levels of LDL cholesterol that are too high. This type of cholesterol comes from foods that are high in fat like burgers and bacon. Clogged arteries is what causes heart disease, and if left untreated long enough, can trigger a heart attack.
Luckily, a few simple changes in your diet is all it takes to get you on the right track. Let’s explore the options and get you healthy again.
These lovely Latin American fruits have had a reputation as a “superfood” for some time now, and for good reason. They are packed with vitamins, including the elusive vitamin K2, which plays a role in fending off heart disease. What’s also interesting about avocados is how they are a source of beneficial fats. If you’re a craving something fat, try substituting an avocado. You’d be surprised by how well this might satisfy your hunger. There’s a reason avocados have become so popular on hamburgers and as side dishes.
Continue to Page 2