- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Magic Foods That Will Clean Out Your Arteries
Salmon is one of the go-to dishes for health conscious people who need their protein. But salmon can play a role in clearing out the arteries as well. Not all fat is bad, and salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which can improve your good cholesterol levels and lower your levels of triglycerides.
5. Almonds & Walnuts
Almonds are packed with healthy monounsaturated fats and vitamin E. This will fill kill cravings you have for fatty food and satisfy you at the same time (while providing some nutrients to boot). Walnuts are an acceptable alternative, since they are very rich in alpha-linolenic acid, which can contribute to cleaner arteries and reduce blood-pressure.
Continue to Page 4