- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Magic Foods That Will Clean Out Your Arteries
This tasty vegetable deserves its’ spot on the Superfood Pantheon. Asparagus can lower blood pressure and is filled with an evenly balanced assortment of essential vitamins, B1 and B2, C, E and yet again, K2. These factors contribute toward cleaner arteries and better overall health. Try sautéing some fresh asparagus with olive oil and garlic. Speaking of those two.
7. Olive Oil
Its truly astounding to find so many healthy qualities in one food. Pure, extra-virgin olive oil is loaded with monounsaturated fats and antioxidants. One study found that regular consumption lowered the risk of stroke by over 40% in people over 65. What’s great about olive oil is how versatile it is. You can cook with it, use it as a dip, or add flavor to a salad. NOTE: Be sure to only buy 100% extra virgin olive oil. The cheaper kinds are often blended with lower quality oils like sunflower oil.
Continue to Page 5