- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
10 Hangover Cures That Will Make You Feel Better Right Away
Even if you don’t drink all the time, you may find some occasion where you overdo it. You know you should stop, but you just can’t turn down the “just one more” plea from your friends. Hangovers are not just for college students. There are plenty of times when you are going to overindulge – the holidays, an upcoming wedding, a special sporting event. Just try to keep in mind a few of these tips for keeping a hangover at bay.
What are the signs of a hangover? Usually an upset stomach, throbbing headache, dizziness, and dry mouth which is a definite sign of dehydration. Loud voices or noises can aggravate your migraine and just about any kind of food that is put in front of you is going to make you want to vomit.
While some people swear there is no known cure for a hangover there are some tips for easing the pain a little bit. Some ideas work better than others. There are even a few suggestions that have been scientifically proven to relieve many of the symptoms of a hangover. Try them out for yourself and see what works for you.
1. Get some rest.
You don’t have to sleep necessarily, but resting your body will make you feel better and give everything a chance to return to normal. There’s no reason to walk around trying to carry out your regular routine if you are feeling dizzy, so laying down, not challenging your equilibrium, and giving your stomach a chance to calm down will begin the healing process.
Continue to Page 2