- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Can Exercise Make You Happy? Infographic
You probably know that exercise is good for your health. It’s not a secret that regular physical activity can help you stay strong and youthful for many years ahead.
But did you know that it can also affect your psychological well-being? To say it in other words, exercise has the potential to make you a happier person.
Have you noticed that a regular workout reduces your stress level and makes you less anxious? This is neither a coincidence nor a product of your imagination. Science shows that exercise can induce chemical responses in the brain that cause you to feel happiness. Check it out!
Click on image to enlarge