- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Can Exercise Make You Happy? Infographic
You probably know that exercise is good for your health. It’s not a secret that regular physical activity can help you stay strong and youthful for many years ahead.
But did you know that it can also affect your psychological well-being? To say it in other words, exercise has the potential to make you a happier person.
Have you noticed that a regular workout reduces your stress level and makes you less anxious? This is neither a coincidence nor a product of your imagination. Science shows that exercise can induce chemical responses in the brain that cause you to feel happiness. Check it out!
Click on image to enlarge