- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Can Exercise Make You Happy? Infographic
You probably know that exercise is good for your health. It’s not a secret that regular physical activity can help you stay strong and youthful for many years ahead.
But did you know that it can also affect your psychological well-being? To say it in other words, exercise has the potential to make you a happier person.
Have you noticed that a regular workout reduces your stress level and makes you less anxious? This is neither a coincidence nor a product of your imagination. Science shows that exercise can induce chemical responses in the brain that cause you to feel happiness. Check it out!
Click on image to enlarge