- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Can Exercise Make You Happy? Infographic
You probably know that exercise is good for your health. It’s not a secret that regular physical activity can help you stay strong and youthful for many years ahead.
But did you know that it can also affect your psychological well-being? To say it in other words, exercise has the potential to make you a happier person.
Have you noticed that a regular workout reduces your stress level and makes you less anxious? This is neither a coincidence nor a product of your imagination. Science shows that exercise can induce chemical responses in the brain that cause you to feel happiness. Check it out!
Click on image to enlarge