- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Foods To Speed The Metabolism Faster Than It Can Store Fat!
Who doesn’t love the rich, creamy taste of avocados? Avocadoes are full of fat, but it’s the healthy kind that is good for the body. This high fat content will leave you feeling full and satisfied while giving the body plenty of fiber and protein. Add it to your sandwich and skip the mayo, eat some guacamole, or slice some up in a salad. This is a tasty and easy way to boost the metabolism!
3. High Fiber Cereals
We don’t mean those chocolate flavored kids’ cereals or the one with the toucan bird or tiger on the box – we mean high fiber cereals such as Shredded Wheat. These kinds of whole grain cereals have been proven in study after study to increase the metabolism of the body all day! You will feel fuller for a longer period of time due to high fiber levels that the body digests slowly. High fiber diets are also known to keep insulin levels stable and prevent fat from being stored, especially around the midsection!
Continue to Page 3