- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Treatments for Those with Lupus
A chiropractor can go a long way towards keeping your joints mobile and other connective tissue limber. Although the effectiveness of chiropractic care remains controversial, many lupus patients swear by it.
Although the amount of studies as to the effectiveness of acupuncture for lupus patients, the few studies that are available show that it can effectively relieve the symptoms of lupus for many patients.
By working closely with your medical provider, and being upfront about any alternative therapies or herbal programs that you want to explore, you and your doctor should be able to formulate a plan that will give you relief from your lupus symptoms.