- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Everyone knows that smoking is not good for you. Children are taught it at school, teens may still light up knowing that smoking may look cool, but these days it’s not. Just about everywhere on television are commercials telling you how to seek free information on halting this ongoing habit.
The good news is that as time has shown, many people who smoked for years were able to see their lungs clear up and improve once they stopped smoking. Other than the fact that it is an addictive habit, the smell of the tobacco, what it does for your lungs, and that lovely phlegmy cough that makes you sound as though you are 100 years old are all just special perks when you smoke. That and the fact that the cost of cigarettes keeps climbing with the single pack rate currently at around $5.50.
If you are serious about quitting this nasty habit, there are natural ways that you can safely become tobacco free before you know it. Here are some ways that you can try to stop smoking naturally.
Tests were done using fresh limes against nicotine gum. The limes were less expensive and easily accessible. The problem is that throughout the testing the difference between the techniques was neck and neck and ultimately it was found that the nicotine gum had more tangible success.
2. Black Pepper
A study divided participants into three groups. One group was given cigarettes that gave off a vapor that smelled of the essential oil of black pepper. The second group was able to inhale a minty menthol vapor while a third group was given an empty cartridge. The craving for cigarettes was much less for those who were given the black pepper essential oil.
Continue to Page 2