- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 of the World’s Most Underrated Medicinal Herbs
The edible plant that most people remove from their yards because they are “weeds.” Dandelions are used to make foods and drinks. All parts are edible and have medicinal purposes. The leaves, flowers, and roots act as a tonic for cleansing the blood and improving the function of the liver.
Dandelion balances both cholesterol levels and blood sugar. They improve the function of the pancreas and can prevent gallstones from forming. A whole lot of medicine for one little weed, is it not?