- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
Dry skin is unsightly and uncomfortable, especially on your face. Try out these recipes for natural face masks for dry skin, and watch your skin rejuvenate quickly.
1. Lavender Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the natural homemaker’s gold. Pair up this healthy staple with the most popular essential oil – lavender, for added healing benefits.
Directions: Mix 2 drops organic lavender oil into two teaspoons coconut oil. Warm slightly if cold, and mix well. Apply liberally to the face. Leave mixture for at least 10 minutes, then remove with a warm, wet cloth. Rub extra oil left on skin into skin for added moisture.
2. Raw Honey
Honey is antibacterial, and thus is a great tonic for acne. It also provides moisture to dull, dry skin.
Directions: Apply half a teaspoon of gently warmed (not hot!) honey to the face. Apply to face, and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove honey with a warm, wet cloth, and pat dry skin. Add a half teaspoon of almond oil to the skin if still dry.
3. Egg Olive Oil Mask
This mixture, which looks like the start of muffins, is actually extremely moisturizing for your skin. Whip up a face mask with these two kitchen staples for easy and inexpensive moisturization.
Directions: Crack one egg into a small bowl. Add two teaspoons of olive oil, and whisk vigorously. Once mixed, apply to face. Remove egg and olive oil mixture with a warm, wet cloth, and pat dry skin. Add a half teaspoon of almond oil to the skin if still dry.
Continue to Page 2