- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Shocking Things that Happen When You Have This (We Knew About #4)
4. The More You Want To Do It
The interesting thing about sex is, the more you do it, the more you want to do it. This means that having sex will keep you interested in … having more sex! There is a mental connection there, but for most women, there is also a physical one. The more sex you have the more lubrication you have, ladies, and more blood flow to the genitals and more elasticity, which makes sex more pleasurable. So doing it more makes you want to do it more so you will do it more … got it?
5. You Will Have Better Bladder Control
This is especially important for ladies as about 30 percent of women will suffer from incontinence due to weak pelvic floor muscles. Having sex is a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. If you can remember, do some Kegel exercise while you are going at it — this will not only heighten your pleasure, but it will really strengthen those muscles so you won’t need to rely on pharmaceuticals or have surgery later in life. If you forget those Kegel exercises while you are making love, don’t worry — do them later.
6. Reduces the Risk of Prostate Cancer
Although there are many factors when it comes to preventing prostate cancer, having sex is one of them, gentleman. The American Medical Association published a study which found that men who had sex more than 20 times each month (about five times a week) greatly reduced their risk of prostate cancer. In fact, according to researchers in Australia, this is very important for men still in their 20s. This study suggests that even if you can’t find a sexual partner, you should have five orgasms a week to reduce your risk of prostate cancer by as much as a third.
7. It’s Heart-Healthy
When it comes to your heart, you might think that sex really doesn’t have much to do with that particular muscle, but you would be mistaken. Men who have sex at least twice a week cut their risk of developing heart disease by 50 percent when compared to men who aren’t that lucky. Sex keeps your testosterone and estrogen levels balanced, which can help to reduce your risk of heart disease and of having a heart attack later in life.
Continue to Page 3