- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
10 Snack Habits for Healthy Weight Loss
More than likely you are shaking your head right now thinking, “Oh, great, another article with weight loss tips.” Yep, it seems as if they are all over the internet and magazines but here’s the thing. It is possible to snack between meals and still lose weight. We aren’t talking about celery and carrot sticks, either. Smart snacking can not only keep you from binge eating because you’re hungry, it can even help rev up your metabolism so you burn more calories by eating! Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? It isn’t! Check out these 10 super smart snacking tips and watch those extra pounds disappear.
1. First, ignore the rules
Seriously. All those rules about when you can eat, like, no snacking after 6PM or you can only snack between 2 and 4PM. Eat a snack when you’re hungry. That makes sense, doesn’t it? Listen to your body and give it what it’s asking for. Just be sure you don’t snack when you’re really NOT hungry. Pay a little attention as to why you are eating. You don’t have to eat something at 10AM just because everyone is taking a coffee break. Let your body tell you if it wants to eat something or not. Sometimes we eat because we are bored or thirsty or anxious or tired. It might take you a few days to figure out when you are really hungry and when you aren’t, but as you learn to pay attention to the signals your body is giving you, you will learn to give it what it really wants, whether that’s some crackers or a little nap.