- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Snack Habits for Healthy Weight Loss
2. Stay under 200 calories
You might think that those little 100 calorie snack packs are for you, but the truth is, 200 calories is going to be much more satisfying to you. This is another good way to be sure that you get enough calories to satisfy yourself but not so many that you are sabotaging your diet. Now if you find yourself full before you finish you snack, don’t feel obligated to eat it all.
Save it for later, it’s OK, you really don’t have to finish the entire thing, no matter what your mother said about those starving children in a faraway land. A good 200 calorie snack will help regulate your blood sugar, ramp up that metabolism, while helping to prevent you from overeating later on in the day.
Remember that a snack is not a meal so be very careful with the portion size and eat no more than 200 calories per snack.