- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Snack Habits for Healthy Weight Loss
3. Watch that clock
Although having a bite to hold you over until lunch time is pretty common, it’s not always a pretty thing.
The Journal of the American Dietetic Association just published a study that showed that those of us who tend to snack mid-morning also snack more throughout the day than those who only snack in the afternoon. Also, it appears that those who snack in the afternoons are more likely to choose fruits or vegetables as snacks.
Mid-morning snackers? It appears we don’t pick the good stuff. So watch that clock and if you want a snack in the morning, make it a healthy one!