- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Snack Habits for Healthy Weight Loss
4. Color code snacks
This might sound a little OCD but a recent study showed that you can avoid mindless eating when you add a sort of visual traffic light to your snacks.
The University of Pennsylvania as well as Cornell University conducted a study where they gave participants a bowl of all yellow chips and another group had their snack with layers of multicolored chips.
You might that that those with the multicolored chips ate more, but the opposite was true. So keep your snacks all one color such as a bag of nuts or a couple hard boiled eggs.