- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Super Foods from Ancient Times that Promote Health
2. Bone Broth
Bone broth from grass fed cows or free range, organic chicken bones is extremely nutritious and is almost unheard of in today’s American diet. Bones should be boiled from between as few as six to as many as 40 hours will release minerals into the broth that the body can easily absorb.
Bone broth contains a multitude of antioxidants, vitamins, as well as essential minerals.
This is the original super food for people who experience food sensitivities, autoimmune responses, bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine, and other digestive problems.