- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Tasty, Pure, and Natural Vitamin Waters You Can Make at Home
1. Rose Water with Holy Basil
- 1 Quart of pure water
- ½ Cup of organic Holy Basil ( sometimes called Tulsi) leaves
- ½ Cup of fresh, organic rose petals
- 1 drop of rose essential oil
Allow to sit in the fridge overnight before serving.
2. Lemon Cucumber Water
- 10 Cups of water
- 1 Thinly sliced organic cucumber
- 1 Thinly sliced organic lemon
- ¼ Cup finely chopped fresh organic mint leaves
- ¼ Cup finely chopped fresh organic basil leaves
Allow to sit in the fridge overnight before serving. Read more about cucumber water and its benefits.
3. Citrus Fennel Water
- ½ Teaspoon of dried, crushed fennel seeds
- 1 Thinly sliced organic lemon (peel removed)
- 1 Thinly sliced organic orange (peel removed)
- 12 Chopped fresh organic mint leaves
First, infuse the funnel seeds in a cup of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Mix together all other ingredients in 10 cups of water. Add the fennel seed water and stir. Allow to sit in the fridge overnight before serving.
Continue to Page 3