- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 White Willow Bark Remedies that Work Better than Aspirin
3. Lowers Heart Attack Risk
Studies have shown that taking small amounts of aspirin daily can reduce the risk of blood clots and therefore play a key role in reducing the risk of developing heart attacks and stroke. You can lower your risk of these silent killers by simply drinking one cup of white willow bark tea just once or twice each day. The aspirin-like ability of white willow bark can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke, something that is very important for everyone, but especially for those who are already at a higher risk.
4. Reduces Headaches
White willow bark can help to reduce the tensions from headache pain. This bark contains the chemical salicin, which is very similar in the acetylsalicylic acid in commercial aspirin. Although the effects of white willow bark might take longer to take effect, but once in effect, the results will last longer than most aspirins.
Continue to Page 3