- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
11 Amazing Benefits of This One “Grainy” Drink
What drink is high in healthy probiotics, high in nutrition, super beneficial for digestion, and might be able to prevent cancer? Kefir! This is the “Iron Man” of the yogurt world.
Whether you have tried kefir, thought about trying it, or have never heard about it before, read on so you can discover all the things this wonderfully little fermented drink can do for you and why you should either start drinking it or drink more of it.
1. Helps Those with Digestive Problems
Kefir is a probiotic that can help them restore the balance of the good bacteria that lives in your digestive system. This is one reason why probiotics are powerful medicine for those with diarrhea. There have been many studies showing that probiotics can help ease all sorts of digestive problems including ulcers that are caused by H. pylori infection, irritable bowel syndrome, and many other digestive issues. If you have digestive problems, you should definitely be consuming kefir.
2. Powerful Antibacterial Compounds
It’s believed that certain types of probiotics, like the type in kefir, can protect the body against kefir. Especially a certain type of probiotic called lactobacillus kefir, which is unique to this drink Studies have discovered that this particular type of probiotics can fight the growth of harmful bacteria including E. coli, salmonella, and the ulcer causing helicobacter pylori. Also, a type of carbohydrate that is present in kefir, kefiran, also contains antibacterial compounds. This is great news for those of you who tend to get sick often, especially with those “stomach bugs.”
Continue to Page 2