- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
12 Easy Ways To Save Your Kidneys And Lower Creatinine Levels Naturally
2. Chamomile Tea
The Journal of Agriculture Food Chemicals published a study that found that subjects who consumed chamomile tea had lower creatinine levels. This natural tea also works as a mild sedative and will help you sleep at night. Start off drinking one cup of chamomile tea each night about 30 minutes before bedtime.
3. Go Vegetarian
Since eating a diet high in meat is one of the causes of high creatinine levels, eating a mostly plant based diet will help to remove creatine from the body since you won’t be adding more of it to your system. Plant based diets have been shown to reduce the risk of kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. So if you have very high creatinine levels, you might want to consider going vegetarian.
Continue to Page 3