- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
12 Easy Ways To Save Your Kidneys And Lower Creatinine Levels Naturally
2. Chamomile Tea
The Journal of Agriculture Food Chemicals published a study that found that subjects who consumed chamomile tea had lower creatinine levels. This natural tea also works as a mild sedative and will help you sleep at night. Start off drinking one cup of chamomile tea each night about 30 minutes before bedtime.
3. Go Vegetarian
Since eating a diet high in meat is one of the causes of high creatinine levels, eating a mostly plant based diet will help to remove creatine from the body since you won’t be adding more of it to your system. Plant based diets have been shown to reduce the risk of kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. So if you have very high creatinine levels, you might want to consider going vegetarian.
Continue to Page 3