- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Canker Sores
5. Chamomile Tea Remedy
Chamomile is more than just a soothing tea; it also has compounds that can reduce inflammation. It also has very powerful antiseptic properties.
Make yourself a cup of chamomile tea the way you normally would, but leave the teabag in the water for only 1 minute. As soon as it cools a bit, place the teabag directly against your canker sore for about 5 to 10 minutes twice per day to encourage healing and stop the pain.